- Gregory Pai
Mindfulness meditation Saturday 4pm, Broken Ridge Korean Temple, free to the public
Info: (808) 395-7749 or email@example.com
- Bodhi Tree Meditation Center
Mindfulness meditation on Monday 6:30pm with Joe Bright, and Wednesday 6:30pm with Pat Masters.
Info: 654 Judd Street in Liliha. Free to the public.
- Gavin Harrison – http://www.gavinharrison.net/new/index.html
- Vipassana Metta Foundation Maui – http://www.vipassanametta.org/
- Abhayagiri Buddhist Monastery http://www.abhayagiri.org/ – A Buddhist community in the tradition of Ajahn Chah, Ajahn Sumedho & Amaravati Buddhist Monastery. Located in Redwood Valley, California
- Bhavana Society
http://www.bhavanasociety.org/ – A Forest monastery and retreat center located in West Virginia.
- Cambridge Insight Meditation Center
http://www.cimc.info/ – Offering daily sitting group, classes, non-residential daylong and weekend retreats. Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Insight Meditation Society
http://www.dharma.org/index.html – Offering year-round schedule of retreats: weekend, 9-day, three month. Located in Barre, Massachusetts
- Metta Forest Monastery
http://www.watmetta.org/ – Offers the opportunity for lay people to come and stay for individual retreats as well as the opportunity for men to ordain in the Theravada lineage and train in the practices of the Thai Forest Tradition. Located in San Diego County in California
- New York Insight Meditation Center
http://www.nyimc.org/ – Offers retreats, courses, and workshops. Located in New York City
- Philadelphia Meditation Center
http://www.philadelphiameditation.org/ – Offers retreats, courses, and workshops. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Santa Fe Vipassana Sangha
http://santafevipassana.org/ – Offering daylong, weekend, and 9-day retreats. Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Seattle Insight Meditation Society
http://www.seattleinsight.org/ – Offering weekly sittings, classes, daylong, weekend, and weeklong retreats. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- Southern Dharma Retreat Center
http://www.southerndharma.org/ – Offering Vipassana and other Buddhist retreats. Located in western North Carolina
- Spirit Rock Meditation Center
http://spiritrock.org/ – Offering weekly sitting groups, ongoing classes, daylong retreats and residential retreats. Located in Woodacre, Marin County, California
- Tathagata Meditation Center
http://www.tathagata.org/home – Offering ongoing classes, daylong retreats and residential retreats. Located in San Jose, California
- Vallecitos Mountain Refuge
http://www.vallecitos.org – A wilderness ranch and contemplative reteat center in Northern New Mexico
- Wat Dhammabucha
http://www.watdhammabucha.us/ – A Theravadan Buddhist community serving central and south Texas
- Westcoast Dharma Society
http://www.westcoastdharma.org/ – Offering non-residential weekend retreats and classes. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Blue Mountains Insight Meditation Centre
http://www.meditation.asn.au/ – A residential retreat center in New South Wales, Australia.
- Bodhinyanarama Buddhist Monastery
http://www.bodhinyanarama.net.nz/ – A monastic residence in Wellington, New Zealand
- Dhamma Gruppe Schweiz
http://www.karuna.ch/ – A retreat center in Switzerland
- Gaia House
A residential retreat center in South Devon, England
- International Meditation Centres
http://www.internationalmeditationcentre.org/ – Meditation Centres in the Sayagyi U Ba Khin Tradition: in England, in Western Australia, in East Australia, in the U.S.A. and in Austria.
- Nirodha Trust
http://www.nirodhatrust.org/ – Based in Sri Lanka and founded by Dhammaruwan as a study and retreat center providing classical Buddhist teachings
- Sharpham College for Buddhist Studies
http://www.sharphamtrust.org/ – Offering courses in Buddhist Studies and Contemporary Enquiry. Located in England
- Stichting Inzichts Meditatie
http://www.simsara.nl/ – A Vipassana group in The Netherlands
- Suan Mokkh
http://www.suanmokkh.org/ – A forest monastery on the coast of Southern Thailand
- The Forest Hermitage
http://foresthermitage.org.uk/ – A Buddhist monastery in the style of the forest monasteries of Thailand set in the Heart of England
- The Swedish Vipassanagruppen
http://www.sangha.nu/ – A Vipassana group in Sweden.
- Honolulu Diamond Sangha
http://www.diamondsangha.org/ – Zen meditation located in the Palolo Valley on Oahu, Hawaii.
- Kailua Shambala Meditation Center
- Stone Circles
http://www.stonecircles.org/ – Provides workshops and trainings to individuals and organizations doing social justice work to realize the change they seek in the world.
- Hollyhock Retreat Center
http://www.hollyhock.ca/cms/index.cfm – Multi-use educational and wellness retreat center in spectacular natural setting on Cortes Island in British Columbia, Canada.
- Access to Insight – http://www.accesstoinsight.org/ Resources for practice and meditation — directories, text archives, self-guided tour through the Pali Canon.
- Audio Dharma – http://www.audiodharma.org – A site rich with audio lectures by various teachers on various Dhamma subjects
- Buddha Net – http://www.buddhanet.net/xmedfile.htmFree download of books by various venerable meditation masters.
- Buddhist Insight Network – http://www.buddhistinsightnetwork.org Hub for the network of Insight teachers and sanghas – See more at: http://www.buddhistinsightnetwork.org/home#sthash.pF7zyx2G.dpuf
- Dharma Seed Audio Library – http://www.dharmaseed.org/ – Preserves the oral tradition of contemporary dharma teaching by taping talks and instructions given by teachers at various retreat centers around the country
- DharmaNet – http://www.dharmanet.org/ – A gateway to Buddhist Resources.
- Inquiring Mind – http://www.inquiringmind.com: semiannual journal dedicated to the transmission of Buddhadharma to the West.
- Mindfulness Meditation Introduction – http://www.mindfulnessmed.org/ – Introductory mindfulness course online.
- Mindfulness online course with Thanh Huynh.
- The Buddha Sasana Nuggaha Organization – http://mahasi.org/ – Online resource for Venerable Mahasi Sayadaw teachings on Buddhism
- Tricycle Magazine http://www.tricycle.com/ – Tricycle is a non-profit quarterly magazine with an educational charter to spread the dharma